Finance Manager .
Imagile Group is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, we seek to protect and enhance the value of our investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
We are looking to recruit a Finance Manager, on a temporary basis covering maternity leave, as part of our Finance team based in our Bristol office.
Position: Finance Manager
Location: Broad Quay House, Bristol (commutable from Bath, Chippenham, Portishead and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £50,000 dependent on skills qualifications and experience
Benefits: We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, 25 days annual leave and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities.
About the role:
This role will involve providing financial oversight on a daily basis to all projects within specific regions and is primarily one of professional oversight - setting of budgets, forecasts and management of project cash flows.
There will be extensive day to day interaction with managers and other team members and you will be responsible for Management Reporting and Modelling, Cash Management, Development and Statutory Accounts and Tax processes.
- Finalisation of monthly and quarterly reporting packs (project and consolidated regional reports).
- Providing actualised project cash flow updates on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Tracking and reporting on active variations and deductions for nominated region.
- Identifying opportunities to develop Business Object reporting and efficiencies in SAP administration.
- Supporting SAP & Business Object reporting developments across the business.
- Liaising with team members and management to ensure accuracy and consistency in processes and reporting.
- Ensuring the Intercompany balances are matched off and the distribution process is administered efficiently within the quarterly cash cycle.
- Actively reviewing payment proposal lists and provide Finance’s sign off for payment runs.
- Manage the year end audit process for assigned projects, delivering agreed audit requirements to timetable and finalising the statutory accounts.
- Ensuring monthly / quarterly CIS and VAT return process is properly administered and signed off by Tax department.
- Qualified accountant
- Knowledge of upcoming IFRS standards and Current UK Tax Act and experience /
- Knowledge of SAP and Consolidation would be advantageous.
- Some travel to various operational sites will be required.
If you are interested in applying please don’t hesitate to contact us, we would love to hear from you.
Strictly No Agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Finance Manager, Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Head of Finance, Senior Finance Manager, Corporate Accountant, Commercial Accountant, etc.