Bush & Co are the brand leader for case management and expert witness services in the catastrophic injury sector. We work with claimant and defendant solicitors and insurers to provide services to support clients following life changing injuries.
Position: Business Services Co-ordinator
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £19,500 depending on experience
About the role:
Our vision is to be the UK’s leading Expert Witness and Case Management services provider to our chosen legal and insurance markets. We will do this by being the partner of choice for law firms and insurers seeking to: Generate new business relationships across Claimant, Defendant and insurance markets as well as retaining and building on market share from existing customers. Utilise best in class products and services. Optimise business performance.
This role supports Bush & Company in maintaining and enhancing reputation, new business development and reaching clients and partners to help more people than ever before.
To support the rehabilitation and case management team in the set up and management of new instructions to the service, liaising with the Operations Managers as required. To provide administrative and secretarial support to our Consultants.
- To liaise with existing and potential new customers in relation to their specific needs in terms of new instructions, being able to gather relevant clinical and service data to ensure the correct professional is identified and suggested.
- Be responsible for the accurate ‘set-up’ of all new cases across Case Management & Expert Witness Services.
- Issue appointment letters on behalf of our Consultants.
- Assist in the management of Expert Witness trial diaries.
- Provide phone cover for other business teams.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication when communicating with internal and external customers.
- Substantial Administration experience combined with a passion delivering high quality customer service both internally and externally.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written),
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Good data management skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Reliable, hardworking and extremely conscientious.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst being able to absorb and retain information.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Secretary, Administration, Insurance, Legal Secretary, Insurance, Sales Support, Legal, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Customer Service, etc.