Quality Inspector (Manufacturing) .
Preci-Spark Ltd is a leading manufacturer of components for the jet aircraft, gas turbine and other advanced technology industries. Established over 50 years ago, the company now employs 450 people across 6 manufacturing sites. With leading edge technology, innovative engineering solutions and a highly skilled workforce we are able to meet the exacting demands of our customers.
Position: Skilled / Experienced Quality Inspector
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hour per week, normal day shift; Alternating shifts ranging from 06:00 / 22:00
Salary: Between £9.83 to £12.45 per hour + 10% productivity b to £13.70 per hour average over a month
Benefits: Performance related bonus structure and 25 Days + Bank Holidays; Overtime availability; Training and development on our very wide range of machinery
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a Skilled / Experienced Quality Inspector to join our existing team of engineers in our Loughborough facility.
- Carry out Manual & Visual inspection of machined components (EDM / Laser) to customer requirements
- Manual inspection of components using standard measuring equipment
- Visual Inspection of components
- Ensure that all parts are released to the correct standard
- 1st off inspection
- Communicate clearly & effectively results with production / engineering
- Experience in inspection methods within Aerospace / Engineering sector
- An understanding of drawings and specifications
- Experience in similar position required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work alternate double day shifts ranging from 06:00 / 22:00
You may have experience of the following: Quality Inspector, Quality Assurance Inspector, Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Controller, QA Manager, QA Coordinator, QA Inspector, Quality technician, Engineering Quality Manager, etc.