Marketing Executive .
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a well established company and play a key role in the future strategy of the business.
Position: Marketing Executive
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Salary: £Competitive (Depending on Experience)
About the role:
You will be a true B2B 'brand ambassador’; responsible for delivering an ongoing Marketing plan that is aligned to the business and sales strategies, managing campaign activities across both online and offline channels.
You will be able to understand the relevant impact, means and channel for appropriate content to capture client awareness. With the overall aim of creating suitable brand value and engagement.
- Work with the CEO and Sales Director to create and deliver against a defined Marketing plan.
- Creation of marketing materials such as product sheets, brochures, email campaigns, SoMe content.
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Social media management and content creation.
- Creation of suitable online (web pages, video animations, etc) and offline (print, events, etc) engagement methods to maximise ROI on marketing spend.
- Develop and report on suitable metrics to assess impact, engagement, performance and ROI of the marketing plan.
- Producing marketing print and digital collateral to support sales strategy.
- Website Design / web content.
- Web Management.
- Content marketing and strategy.
- Graphic & Creative design (print / digital).
- Content writing / copywriting.
- Social media management.
- Email campaign planning and strategy.
- An understanding for printing matters and knowledge of different formats for printing regarding pixelimage, vectorgraphic, pdf, eps, rgb, cmyk, tiff, png, and ai.
- Your technical skills must include a working knowledge of Mac systems and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign CC, Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC), Microsoft office suite with flash and imovie / film editing as added bonus.
- Knowledge of different formats for the web regarding image, vector, html, xml, jpg, gif and flash.
- Good understanding of layout, typography, visual hierarchy and colour.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Experience of delivering in a sales environment.
- Ability to develop effective trusted working relationships.
- Ability to prioritise work and multi task at all times.
- Numerate, literate and IT proficient.
- Flexible and adaptable in responding to changing business needs.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent creative & design skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude.
- A strong interest in developing a career in multimedia design and marketing.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Adobe Suite, etc.