Assistant Manager / Catering Manager (Costa Coffee) .
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, Best Brands, Best Service for those on the move. Every year we have 52 million visitors to one of our 30 sites, and provide a great stop for our customers and a rewarding journey for our people.
Position: Assistant Unit Manager - Costa
Location: Chester Motorway Service Area
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 per annum and many other great benefits
Benefits: Roadchef Discount Card; Benefits website- over 8000 discounts available; Refer a Friend - cash scheme; Long Service Awards; Flexible working hours; 28 days holiday paid pro rata; Development opportunities to grow your career.
About the role:
Chester Motorway Service Area on the M56, Junction 14 is looking to recruit an Assistant Unit Manager to join our growing Costa unit.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role leading a team within a fast paced environment? We are looking to hire an Assistant Unit Manager to lead our winning team and support the Unit Manager with the day to day running of the Costa unit. Being an Assistant Unit Manager means you have the responsibility for delivering excellent customer service and driving operational standards. You will receive excellent on-job training, coaching and support to deliver the role to the highest standards. Training will include all aspects of operational delivery, people practises and legislative training to ensure the highest standards of health and food safety are adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring your team serve our customers in a timely manner, providing excellent service and exceeding customer expectations
- Leading by example, making drinks and delivering food to brand standards - perfect in every way!
- Supporting the Unit Manager with their day to day duties
- Providing effective communication, motivating the team while providing them with regular feedback
- We would love you to have Assistant Manager experience in a high-volume catering environment
- Have a real will do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for developing a team
- Confidence in dealing with customers and / or employee queries
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Unit Manager, Assistant Manager, Unit Manager, Retail Manager, Foodservice Manager, FMCG, Team Leader, Supervisor, Retail Management, Assistant Retail Manager, Retail Team Leader, Business Development, Deputy Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, Senior Barista, Catering Manager, etc.