Internal Communications Manager .
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in our 20th year, we look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses. Animal welfare is important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £4 million.
Position: Internal Communications Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Part-Time or Full-Time hours available
Salary: circa. £42,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 3rd June, 2019
About the role:
Are you an internal communications expert looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive on building and evolving strategy? Are you passionate about working across a business to help embed culture and values?
If so, you might be interested in our Internal Communications Manager role based in Amesbury. The role will report into our MD and is a new role so an opportunity to implement best practice and explore new ideas.
- Leading the design and implementation of an integrated internal communications strategy focused on the culture of our business
- Ensuring the right people get the right information at the right time
- Working with our Senior Leadership Team to ensure messaging on our business strategy and any pending change is shared across the business
- Delivering a broad range of engagement events
- Championing CR, looking at new ways for our employees to get involved
- Proven ability to convert communication strategy and knowledge into creative integrated and targeted plans to support business objectives
- Significant experience designing and implementing communications campaigns and employee engagement initiatives and using a range of channels
- Experience of bringing an organisations’ brand, values and behaviours to life
- Experience of managing internal communications through organisational change and transformation projects
Benefits of working with Animal Friends:
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
- 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 25% off insurance
- We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer private medical insurance and contribute up to 50% of your gym membership
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarter’s choice
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Internal Communications Manager, Communications Manager, Internal Communications Executive, Communications Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Communications, Marcomms, Brand Manager, Brand Marketing Manager, etc.