Accounts Payable Assistant .
Citibase offers a diverse and rapidly expanding network of business centres nationwide and has been going from strength to strength for 25 years to cement our position as The Property Manager for the New Economy.
We focus on giving entrepreneurs and businesses “Freedom at Work” and the independence, flexibility and support to create, grow and enjoy running their businesses in our centres.
We’re currently experiencing a sensational period of growth as we continue disrupting the office market and we’re seeking talented individuals to help us take our customer experience to the next level and build strong relationships in our neighbourhood.
Position: Accounts Payable Assistant
Location: Birmingham, B1
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum
Benefits: Pension scheme; 28 days holiday (Including public Bank Holidays); Ride to Work scheme; Training and Development opportunities
About the role:
In a small and fast paced team, you will report to the Accounts Payable Team Leader and work closely with the finance team who will provide guidance and support. You will handle purchase invoices and related activities. Ideally you will come from a accounts payable background and have proven abilities in printing, scanning and posting of invoices, code matching, batch verification and supplier query resolution.
- Entering and matching invoices into Microsoft Navision with valid purchase orders.
- Posting invoices for payment (approx.100 invoices per week).
- Liaising between suppliers and key internal stakeholders as required and resolving queries and problems.
- Ensuring the prompt payment of authorised invoices and the resolution of any payment queries.
- Producing monthly BACS runs for authorisation.
- Key supplier statement reconciliation.
- Maintaining the integrity of accounts payable data.
- Manage new supplier set-up from an accounts payable perspective.
- Managing and maintaining a shared inbox.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required.
- At least 1 years’ experience of working within an accounts payable team. High volume processing not necessary.
- Experience of on-line matching to purchase orders.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Resilient and embraces change.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator.
- Planning and organising.
- Working effectively.
- Problem solving.
- Team player.
This vacancy will close once we have filled all available interview slots. We therefore highly recommend early applications.
You may have experience of the following: Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable Assistant, AAT, Accounting Assistant, Accounts Officer, Finance, Finance Officer, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Bookkeeper, Invoicing, Reconciliations, etc.