Finance Assistant .
We Are Car Benefit Solutions
Car Benefit Solutions is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. We have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships.
Position: Finance Assistant
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
Job type: Full Time, 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 9 to 5, Mon to Fri
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days’ holiday plus buy / sell policy of up to 5 days BUPA – Private medical insurance Sponsored car schemes 5% non-contributory pension scheme Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies Death in service insurance.
About the role:
The Finance Department are responsible for providing key financial information for the CBH Group Management and Directors and the team are committed to the delivery of a high quality service
The Finance Assistant will assist the transaction team with the reconciliation of the main control accounts that the team are responsible for. Investigate invoice differences and deal with issues related to the balances on the balance sheet reconciliations.
- High volume reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Investigation of variances within the balance sheet reconciliations
- Report discrepancies on the major control accounts and escalate to the relevant departments
- Resolution of outstanding issues with external parties
- Provide monthly reporting on aging of issues and progress made
- Complete weekly journal adjustments on the balance sheet to realise any profit or losses
- Liaise with the Key control account officer and attend monthly balance sheet review meetings
- Cover for the approval / rejection of any profit / loss balances on vehicle invoices within assigned limits
- Experience of purchase ledger processes
- Excellent IT skills including the use Intermediate / advanced level MS Excel
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to working in a rapidly growing business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of organisation and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience posting journals and Balance sheet review is desirable
- Experience in the use of MS Dynamics is desirable
You may have experience of the following: : Finance Assistant , Accounts Assistant , Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable Assistant, AAT, Accounting Assistant, Accounts Officer, Finance, Finance Officer, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Bookkeeper, Invoicing, Reconciliation, Purchase Ledger, Graduate etc