Content Marketing Manager .
X1 Lettings is a dynamic and successful lettings business with offices in Liverpool, Manchester & Leeds. We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Manager who can provide the company with high quality videos, images and graphics for our online, outdoor and traditional marketing. This is an extremely creative role that will require someone who is enthusiastic and invested in graphics and marketing.
X1 Lettings has grown rapidly in the last 5 years, so we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Marketing Team who can confidently provide creative content while coordinating and working within a close team. They will work closely with all members of the immediate and wider teams to assist the success of the business.
X1 Lettings is a young and vibrant working environment with a strong ethos of hard work and team culture. While everyone has their assigned roles, it is not uncommon for us to help other departments during busy times. The company is set to grow even more over the coming years, meaning there will be opportunity for career progression and relocation within each team. We encourage creativity and value the opinions of all staff as they contribute to the success of the business as a whole. We reward staff with regular social events and take part in a lot of fundraising activities throughout the year.
Position: Content Marketing Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 9.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 9.30am to 4.30pm Friday
Salary: £18,000 per annum, plus commission
Closing date for applications: 6th June, 2019
About the role:
This role will be predominantly in our Media City office, however the successful candidate will be expected to travel to Liverpool and Leeds to gain content from all cities.
- Output of 4 high quality videos per month minimum
- Creative advertising graphics for outdoor marketing and online ads
- High quality photographs of properties
- Coordinate with members of the team to determine what is needed each month to drive sales and bookings
- Attend tenant events to gain footage
- Bring ideas to marketing meetings to help create a better customer experience
- Management of the X1 Lettings YouTube Channel
- Creation of promotional items - site posters, window displays, business cards
- Contribute ideas and suggestions about the marketing output and design to ensure we are ahead of competitors at all times
- Experience and confident using Adobe Premiere
- Skilled with Photoshop
- Experience with typography, layout and image making
- Designing promotional material using Adobe InDesign (flyers / exhibition graphics / corporate stationary etc.) for digital channels and print
- Supporting the formatting of presentation and proposal designs on Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work across all platforms
- Supporting the Bids & Tenders team with proposal and design support as required
What will I need to be considered for this vacancy?
- A strong portfolio of work to demonstrate your skills, alongside a design qualification.
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and InDesign.
- An exceptional eye for detail; competent proof-reading and English language skills with the ability to enhance written content.
- Superb communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work well within a team.
You may have experience of the following: Content Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Video Producer, Videographer, Content Producer, Content Executive, Marketing Manager, etc.