Senior Sales Assistant (Part Time) .
B&M Express and Heron Foods are part of the B&M group. Our purpose is to “provide top quality products at the lowest possible prices every day in every store”. We have a strong culture of providing exceptional customer service and our Company Values create a working environment that is friendly, efficient, fun and rewarding.
With ambitious growth plans to open further B&M Express and Heron Foods stores throughout the UK, we are really going places, and we are looking for like-minded retail professionals to join our journey of success.
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn new skills, be part of a friendly team and provide exceptional customer service, then read on…..
Position: Senior Sales Assistant (Part Time)
Type: Permanent, Part-time
Hours: 16 hours per week
What our Senior Sales Assistants do:
- They assist with the efficient operation of the store
- They lead by example and act as brand ambassadors for Heron
- They ensure our customers receive unrivaled customer service
- They deliver exceptional store standards
- They act as team leader in the absence of the Duty and Store Managers (giving post holders the chance to develop their management skills)
Successful candidates will:
- Have strong retail or hospitality experience
- Be committed to delivering high store standards
- Ideally have key holder experience
- Take pride in what they do and be passionate about providing an exceptional service to customers
- Be a self-starter who thrives in a working environment that is fast paced
- Have a hands-on approach and be happy to get stuck in!
What you get in return:
- The chance to work in a unique working environment that is fun, challenging and rewarding
- A competitive salary*
- 30 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Accrual of additional leave for long service
- Pension (as per auto-enrolment criteria)
- Staff discount (in Heron Foods and our sister Company B&M)
- Development opportunities. We love nothing more than seeing our colleagues progress!
*Senior Sales Assistants hourly rate is uplifted to £9.00 when undertaking supervisory responsibilities (i.e. when Management are off-site). Contracts are 16 hours per week.
If you like what you’ve read, and you have the ambition and drive to succeed within a rapidly expanding business, then we want to hear from you.
You may have experience of the following: Retail Assistant, Food Retail, Supermarket, Store Assistant, Customer Service, Convenience Store, Sales Assistant etc.