Interim Financial Systems Accountant (Dynamics Implementation) .
Position: Interim Financial Systems Accountant
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, 3-4 months Fixed Term Contract
About the role:
An exciting opportunity to join us in this newly created role with the responsibility of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft Dynamics NAV) into our business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you’ll be a qualified accountant in either CIMA / ACCA or ACA and fluent in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV with prior experience of implementing such projects being essential. You’ll also be articulate with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders advising the business on each stage of the project.
- Working with the external implementation consultants, IT Lab, guide the business through the implementation and manage the project through to completion.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders to understand the business needs and apply to the system build.
- Create the chart of accounts and consolidation structures.
- Manage the data migration from Sage 50.
- Build reports and dashboards in Dynamics / PowerBI.
- Be the subject matter expert for Business Central and provide informal training and guidance for the finance team.
- Maximise the integration with the existing Dynamics CRM and other business systems (e.g. payroll, bank).
- Assist with documentation of new processes.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Well organised with a real passion and aptitude for IT systems, process solutions and delivering real business value through technology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to liaise with and manage internal stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and a 'hands-on' approach to getting the job done.
- Approachable and confident in demonstrating new systems.
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
You may have experience of the following: Financial Systems Accountant, Financial Systems Officer, Financial Controller, Finance Systems, Finance Systems Analyst, Systems Analysis, Finance Analyst, CIMA, ACCA, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Software Implementation, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, etc.