Support Worker .
Nest Homecare is an independent Homecare Provider who specialise in providing exceptional quality care and support to clients in their own homes in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and the surrounding areas.
Our unique service means that clients can remain independent, safe and happy in their own homes. We offer a tailored service which is totally bespoke to each individual and 100% matched to their needs.
Position: Care Worker
Location: Berkshire Area - Windsor / Maidenhead / Slough
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 18 to 24 hours per week
Salary: £10 to £11 per hour, with increased rates on Bank Holidays
Benefits: Very generous mileage allowance (32p per mile), paid travelling time, pension, paid Care Certificate Training, excellent career and training opportunities, uniform and supplies
About the role:
We are currently looking for caring, professional and passionate people to join our expanding team. We cover Berks and Bucks areas including Windsor, Ascot and Maidenhead.
- Provide exceptional quality care to private clients in their own homes
- Promote and respect client’s rights, choice, independence, individuality, privacy and dignity
- Provide quality care to clients as outlined in the client person-centred Care Plan
- Monitor and report changes in client’s condition
- Keep clear, up to date, and accurate records, reporting any changes in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with clients, their families and colleagues, liaising with other care professionals as directed by your Manager
- Participate in training and supervision sessions and attend team meetings
- Be flexible and open to extra hours in case of emergency
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience gained in a caring environment
- We will consider applications from people with no experience in care
- Experience of people living with dementia is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with an empathetic and caring attitude
- Full UK driving licence, full access to own car and Business Insurance
An Enhanced DBS Check will be applied for following successful selection and conditional offer made.
You may have experience of the following: Care Worker, Care Assistant, Care Staff, Healthcare Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Third Sector, NFP, Charity, etc.