Bar Supervisor .
Heaton House Events, based at Heaton House Farm Wedding Venue, is a family run events company, and they are growing! They are dedicated to providing the highest quality events, including weddings as well as charity, corporate and company flagship events with exceptional and friendly customer service. They are expanding their award-winning Hospitality Team to deal with the increasing number of events they have!
Bar Supervisors are an integral part of the Bar and Hospitality team and the appointee can expect a great deal of Management support with the ability for career progression for those seeking progression!
Position: Bar Supervisor
Location: Heaton House Farm, Rushton Spencer, SK11 0RD
Job type: Full Time / Part Time, Permanent
Hours: Flexibility as their events take place all year around, 7 days a week. Evenings, weekends and bank holidays are essential. Typical event shifts are 11am-7pm or 5pm-1am plus day shifts on non-event days
Salary: From £18k per annum
Benefits: In-house training; an attractive salary starting from £18k; pension, life insurance and permanent health insurance (after qualifying period); 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service; no two days that are ever the same; the opportunity for progression; a rewarding experience; working as part of a friendly, award-winning team; a supportive management team; free car parking; discounted Christmas trees (they are not your average company!)
Closing Date: Sunday May 19th at 23:59
About the role:
The Hospitality and Bar Supervisor role is front facing and responsible for the bar and hospitality services for a range of events from weddings, charity balls to corporate events. Our client wants to ensure that all their guests receive 5* service from the moment they walk through the door and you will use your skills to assist in developing the team members to ensure they are highly motivated and well trained to provide this.
- Assist the Bar Manager and Assistant Bar Manager to ensure the bar runs effectively and efficiently
- Ensure that the bar is well stocked at all times
- A passion for delivering outstanding guest experiences
- Deal with any issues which arise during shift promptly and professionally
- Good knowledge of cellar management, wines and cocktails and the desire to increase this knowledge with continuous professional development
- Maximising opportunities to sell and upsell
- Assist in training and developing the team in line with agreed company standards and brand standards
- A talented Bar Supervisor who is capable of bringing own skills to a busy venue
- Relevant industry experience
- A commitment to developing a career in events
- Willing to train and develop the team
- Constant strive for perfection and a keen attention to detail
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude and the ability to work with others as well as on your own
You may have experience of the following: Bar Supervisor, Hospitality Supervisor, Pub Supervisor, Assistant Bar Manager, Bar Manager, Pub Team Leader, Conference and Banqueting Supervisor, Food and Beverage Supervisor, Bartender, Bar Tender, Restaurant Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Bar Staff, etc.