HR Assistant .
Brioche Pasquier UK is part of an international group and one of the largest food manufacturers in Europe. We have been present in the UK for over a decade and sell a range of French bakery products to major UK food retailers, wholesale and foodservice markets. The Company is still family run and has a great culture and history. We are present in Europe, South Korea, USA and UK.
We are at our 160,000 sq. ft. technologically advanced production facility to service the UK market in order to continue the strong growth of the Company.
Position: HR Assistant
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,500 to £29000 per annum depending on experiences
Benefits: In return, we offer a competitive salary £ + benefits based on skills and experience, in addition you will receive increased holiday entitlement, group pension and others. The role is based in Milton Keynes and may involve international travel.
About the role:
We are looking for a HR Assistant to support the HR Manager and to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, payroll and processes.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR function
- Provide first line advice on all queries received from managers
- Processing of new starters and administration of leavers and staff changes
- Preparation of payroll by updating the relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, advances etc.)
- Undertake the post offer stage of recruitment that is induction and contract of employment
- Administer variations to contractual terms, including sending letters to staff and advising payroll
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies) keeping in mind legal compliance
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.,) and take minutes
- Deal with employee relations requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Experience of working within HR
- Hold the minimum of level 3 CIPD or equivalent qualification or experience
- Able to work autonomously and assist in complex HR duties
- Familiarity with our industry an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Previous payroll experience
The division is part of a larger group and can therefore offer future career opportunities for the right candidate.
You may have experience of the following: HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, etc.