Mortgage Administrator .
Are you currently working in Financial Services?
Are you organised with the ability to adapt and work flexibly, maintain quality and work in a friendly manner with a strong emphasis on customer services?
Work for our industry award winning company and build on your existing career
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years. A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ.
Position: Mortgage Processor
Location: Thorpe Park Business Park, Leeds, LS15
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 + monthly bonus and benefits
About the role:
The Mortgage Administrator will process Equity Release applications and carry out administrative duties of new and existing accounts. You will ensure that all administration duties are performed to tight deadlines, keeping things simple for all those we work with, whilst maintaining the highest standards and quality.
- Answer all inbound calls
- Data Input, including credit searches, flood maps, instructing valuers and solicitors and land registry checks
- Processing of new applications in preparation for the underwriters
- Distribution of Mortgage offers
- General administration duties including dealing with inbound and outbound post and file scanning
- Keep up to date with product and lending criteria to ensure brokers are given correct information at all times
- Comply with FCA regulations
- Comply with company standards and policies, e.g. Data Protection, Financial Crime, Treating Customers Fairly, Complaints Procedure etc
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above
- Extensive experience of working in an office
- Financial Services administration / mortgage processing experience
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Excellent administrative Skills
- IT Literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Equity Release experience
You may have experience of the following: Mortgage Administrator, Administrator, Finance Administrator, Mortgages, Financial Administrator, Financial Services, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, etc.