Project Manager (Customer Solutions) .
Tunstall’s vision is to give people the freedom to live as independently, securely, healthily and happily as they are able.
Tunstall Healthcare Group offers a range of Connected Care and Connected Health solutions across each of its main regions - UK, Nordics, Southern Europe, Central Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.
Tunstall is a Truly Global Business with products and services provided across 52 countries offering Solutions in Independent Living, Assisted Living, Remote Patient Monitoring & Support and Integrated NurseCall Systems.
Position: Project Manager - Customer Solutions
Location: Whitley, Goole, DN14 0HR
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 to £39,000 per annum
About the role:
Tunstall markets a range of solutions and services to business and government customers. The role is to deliver Tunstall’s solutions and services to customers through successful project management of the full project life cycle from tender reply and demonstration of solution to receipt of order, implementation and project closure.
- Manage the full project lifecycle of Customer projects using a structured methodology - PRINCE2
- Define the project team and the scope of the project, identifying and obtaining the necessary resources / costs associated with the project
- Liaise with external Customers to review the projects, understand customer-side dependencies and manage Tunstall and customer expectations. This involves managing changes to the project, defining new deliverables and managing key dates
- Define a schedule of and attend customer and other stakeholder project review meetings to ensure clear communication of milestones, dependencies and objectives / deliverables
- Ensure that the required project phases and documented deliverables are completed to agreed specification, costs and timescales and that the project is delivered as a totality
- Create and maintain accepted project documents, including Project Initiation Documents, Project plans (using Microsoft Project), quality plans, checkpoint reports and lessons learned reports in line with Tunstall’s structured project management process
- Manage risk, issue and change control effectively, including the preparation and maintenance of risk logs and issue logs for the duration of the project
- Monitor project progress and provide reports in a structured manner, including variance analysis against baseline
- Ensure a weekly status update on all active projects, including key project metrics, issues and risks in line with Tunstall’s methodology
- Excellent customer facing, presentation & communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects of up to £250k to business customers
- Experience and knowledge of project management processes and methodologies (e.g. PRINCE 2 or similar)
- PRINCE2 practitioner / APMP project management qualifications or similar
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills - collaborative, ability to influence and build consensus
- Strong interpersonal and project team leadership skills
- Experience delivering solutions comprising Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or hosted telephony or other IT infrastructure to business customers or local authority or not-for-profit sectors desirable
- Full valid driving license
You may have experience of the following: Project Manager, Project Management, Programme Manager, Programme Management, Project Coordinator, PMO Manager, PMO Coordinator, Technical Project Manager, IT Project Manager, SaaS, etc.