Credit Control Assistant .
Tunstall’s vision is to give people the freedom to live as independently, securely, healthily and happily as they are able.
Tunstall Healthcare Group offers a range of Connected Care and Connected Health solutions across each of its main regions - UK, Nordics, Southern Europe, Central Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.
Tunstall is a Truly Global Business with products and services provided across 52 countries offering Solutions in Independent Living, Assisted Living, Remote Patient Monitoring & Support and Integrated NurseCall Systems.
Position: Credit Control Admin Support
Location: Whitley, Goole, DN14 0HR
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 9am to 5pm (3 days)
Salary: £19,000 per annum
About the role:
The Credit Control Admin Support will provide administrative support to the credit control team and is responsible for the collection of approximately 70 million turnover with circa 2,000 outstanding credit accounts.
- Ensure the timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments
- Managing and chasing outstanding debts via telephone, email and letter
- Ensure cash collection targets are achieved
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Ensure the accurate posting and allocation of daily receipts to accounting system
- Liaise with all departments to ensure disputes are resolved within a timely manner and in line company guidelines
- Customer account reconciliations
- Maintain and manage accurate Sales Ledger accounts to ensure debtor balances are correct
- Ensure prompt action is given to customer correspondence to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring Credica is always fully updated to ensure visibility on all accounts
- Set up customer accounts in accordance to company policy and procedures
- Ledger reviews with the Senior Credit Controlle
- Support the Senior Credit Controller with reporting as and when required
- Special projects as requested by the AR&AP Manager
- Previous credit control experience is essential
- Ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- GSCE or equivalent in Mathematics and English
- Strong IT skills with efficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as financial/CRM systems
- Experience using Baan and Credica would be highly desirable however not essential as training will be given
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Flexible approach especially during the company’s quarter and year end accounting periods
You may have experience of the following: Credit Control Admin Support, Credit Control Administrator, Credit Control Administrator, Credit Controller, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, etc.