Deputy Financial Controller .
Intersurgical is a thriving innovative medical manufacturing company and a world leader in providing plastic disposable products for the respiratory care business.
Position: Deputy Financial Controller
Location: Head Office, Wokingham (commutable from Reading, Maidenhead, Farnborough and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £50,000+ per annum
Closing date for applications: 30th May, 2019
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Financial Controller to join our thriving UK medical manufacturing company.
The successful candidate will help maintain day-to-day management of the financial account function, responsibilities include but are not exhaustive of:
- Updating the Group Cash Flow Statement.
- Ensuring the Nominal Ledger accounts are accurate and reconciled.
- Maintaining Corporation Tax Records.
- Preparing and submitting VAT Returns.
- Assisting with planning and budgeting.
- ACCA or ACA Qualified.
- Experience in similar role.
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication.
- Good people skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- High level of commitment.
- Able to gather, evaluate, critically interpret and communicate information.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- I.T. Literate – Microsoft Office.
You may have experience of the following: Deputy Financial Controller, Accountant, Management Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Financial Controller, Qualified Accountant, Finance Manager, Head of Finance, ACCA, CIMA, etc.