Events Administrator .
A fantastic opportunity to join a national association.
British Small Animal Veterinary Association (BSAVA) promotes excellence in small animal practice through education and science. They are a professional body to serve veterinary surgeons that treat companion animals. The majority of their members work in practice and represent over a third of the working veterinary surgeons in the UK.
Position: Events Administrator
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000 TO £18,800 per annum
Benefits: Contributions towards Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance and Health Insurance, 23 days holiday
Closing date: 15th May 2019
About the role:
We are looking for an Events Administrator to join our team based near Gloucester. The Association hosts the largest annual small animal veterinary conference in Europe and the Exhibition forms a key part of the event alongside the internationally renowned scientific programme. The Event Administrator is responsible for providing the necessary administrative support to the Events team in relation to this and other events organised by the Association.
- We are looking for an individual with proven experience of working in an administration environment, preferably in an Event / Hospitality related capacity, with the ability to work under their own initiative and complete tasks to a high standard
- The successful candidate will preferably have a related qualification, ideally covering both business / commercial and event management modules
- In addition, the successful candidate will be a good communicator providing clear, concise written and verbal communications appropriate to the audience with the ability to remain organised and prioritise in a pressured work environment. An excellent level of customer service needs to be demonstrated
- You will need to be results driven and strive to make a difference whilst enjoying a challenge
- This is an active role and so you must be flexible
If applicants haven’t received a response within 7 days of the closing date then it is to be assumed that they have not been successful with their application.
You may have experience of the following: Event Administrator, Conference, Exhibitions, Hospitality, Events Administratoin, Administration, Events Assistant, Charity, Not for Profit, Event Management, Administrator, Conferences, Admin Assistant, Events Executive, Corporate Conference Coordinator etc.