Learning & Development Assistant
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Learning & Development Assistant
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 to 25,000 per annum
About the role:
PIB Group are now looking for an Assistant to provide support and assistance to the PIB Group business with regard to Learning and Development activity and queries. The successful candidate will administer and configure the Athena Learning Management System and provide regular reports to the Head of Learning & Development, and the business as requested. They will also provide a high level of customer service excellence to the HR team and carry out a range of duties to support the smooth running of all L&D programmes and initiatives.
- Support in the configuration of Learning pathways and assessments
- Provide an efficient transactional L&D service for course administration including the coordination of all course administration form nominations, registers, course instructions, pre-learning material, to dealing with cancellations and alterations
- Prepare and administer the professional qualifications forms when learning requests are received, including making orders to the relevant professional bodies and keeping a log of all orders
- Support individual CPD completion by marking delegates as attended on PIB Group-delivered programmes. To support Learning Needs Analysis activity by issuing surveys, collating results, and ordering results into themes
- Update and issue joining instructions and gather and collate feedback for L&D courses and programmes.
- Prepare accurate monthly, and ad hoc L&D MI reports for Leadership meetings including progress on mandatory learning and CPD completion
- Educated to A-Level standard demonstrating a good standard of literacy & numeracy is Essential. Degree (or equivalent), in a relevant subject; Recognised CIPD qualification would be Desirable
- Experience of working with HR and learning management systems and experience of working in an L&D administration role
- An understanding of Learning and Development processes and administration is Essential. Knowledge of Learning & Development processes and lifecycle would be Desirable.
- Design & delivery of L&D courses would be Desirable.
- Pro-active and organised. Customer oriented, with a ‘right first time’ approach. Resilience in both responding to and adapting to change
You may have experience of the following: Learning and Development Assistant, Learning and Development Co-ordinator, Training Specialist, Learning and Development Officer, Learning Management System, Learning Management, Training, Learning and Development, Training Plan, L&D, Training Officer, Process Improvement, Learning and Development Consultant, HR Advisor, HR Assistant, HR Officer, HR Administrator, etc.