Artworker / Order Processor .
Adproducts are one of the UKs largest suppliers of printed promotional products to trade,
Position: Artworker / Order Processor
Location: Manchester, M24 4NE
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30 - 17.00, Friday 8.30 - 16.15
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a split position on a permanent basis within a busy production & customer service team. The role will be a 50 / 50 split between order processing & artwork origination. Successful candidates will have a strong administration background. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is also essential.
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for ensuring all orders are processed on time whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy. You will be the primary point of contact for each of your orders for the duration, from initial proofing through to despatch so excellent customer service skills are a must. We are looking for somebody with a can-do attitude who can maintain their performance level, manage their time and prioritise their workload in a busy and challenging environment.
- Turn sales quotes into sales orders using the Promoserve IT system, ensuring attention to detail to all aspects of the order.
- Using appropriate software packages develop artwork proofs for the customer from customers provided files.
- Liaise with customers as necessary via email and phone to gain artwork approval.
- Once artwork is customer approved, generate print screens and digital files for use in the print room.
- Professionally handle incoming requests, via phone and email, to ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly for the customer, limiting the need for customer call back. Work closely with internal colleagues to provide response to customers in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the sales, production and despatch teams to ensure that any non-compliances or potential issues are flagged to ensure effective delivery of all products.
- A meticulous individual with a high level of attention to detail - accuracy is paramount.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is essential.
- Organised and capable of managing time & prioritising workload.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills – you must be comfortable liaising both internally & externally and you must be able to manage the customers’ expectations.
- Able to follow instructions as directed and ensure processes are followed - a fast learner with a hands-on approach.
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Outlook.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Customer liaison and problem solving.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and improve.
You may have experience of the following: Artworker, Illustrator, Graphic Designer, InDesign, Photoshop, Mac, CMS, Content Management, Catalogue, Directory, Creative Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Sales Support Order Processing, Sales Administrator, Sales Administration, etc.