Key Account Manager .
Founded in 1972, Tchibo Coffee Service today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. Tchibo Coffee Service provides tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
With its family of brands (Tchibo, Davidoff Café, Piacetto Espresso, VISTA) the company has built its first-rate reputation based on superior quality products, truly unbeatable service and fair prices. The unique and diverse brand and product portfolio is supported by a cutting-edge equipment and the latest training resources.
Position: Key Account Manager
Location: Field Based covering Middlesbrough to Stafford
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 + bonus (around £12,000 per annum) + company car.
Benefits: 24 days annual leave entitlement excluding bank holidays, paid training and development, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance scheme etc.
About the role:
- To secure new business; 5 accounts per month.
- Seek to gain referral business & SGA's (self-generated appointments) from prospects, existing & new customers whenever possible.
- To recommend and implement ways of developing existing business and maximise daily cup sales through negotiation, promotional activity, marketing & training.
- To report on planned activity on a medium and short-term basis to Head of Concepts and to review monthly the development of accounts against the sales plan.
- Aware of all accounts that are underperforming so a plan can be implemented to improve profitability for all parties involved.
- Inform key department heads as well as Internal Sales & Field Sales teams in order to co-ordinate bespoke group activity within each national account sector as necessary for the development of the account group.
- To attend (ad-hoc) National Sales Meetings to discuss successes, activities and opportunities within sector.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of current market trends within the Foodservice Industry.
- Proven track record of achieving excellent new business results.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills, that focuses on the needs of the prospect customer.
- Strong business acumen skills.
- High standards of administration, time management and personal presentation.
You may have experience of the following: Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Account Management, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Executive, Client Relationship Management, Relationship Management, Customer Service, New Business Development, Field Sales, Food Service, etc.