Employee Benefits Coordinator .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Employee Benefits Coordinator
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 per annum
About the role:
The key purpose of this role will be to provide pension support services to a portfolio of clients and to assist with the co-ordination of client work. It will also require general administration tasks to support the Operations Team.
- Providing proactive support for ongoing client services and project based work. Preparing recommendation reports for GPPs & Master Trust Schemes. Drafting governance reports. Obtaining terms from pension providers.
- Provide support to advisers and the client facing team with meeting and report preparation, obtaining illustrations, administering new business including compliance requirements.
- Provide support to advisers with renewal projects, including market reviews, meeting preparation, follow up actions. Support client work through market research. Helping to manage workflow. Provide proactive wherever possible and reactive / ad hoc support to a portfolio of client queries, resolve or escalate as necessary.
- Provide structured administration support to agreed standards for relevant clients. Maintain records on client databases. Develop good client relationships through a thorough knowledge of their schemes and regular contact by telephone and meetings. Develop good provider relationships.
- Provide support in the preparation of employee communication material (including Powerpoint presentations and booklets text). Support the development of internal best practice. Develop knowledge of employee benefits products and the market including internal and external training and, where agreed, qualifications.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Employee Benefits industry and at least 2 of those dealing with Group Pensions.
- Experience dealing with various GPP schemes including salary exchange.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Highly organised and strong administrative skills. IT Literate - MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A strong team player, Self-starter, Positive can-do attitude, Committed to learning and development.
You may have experience of the following: Employee Benefits Coordinator, Pensions Consultant, Reward and Benefits, Employee Benefits Advisor, Benefits Administrator, Employee Benefits Administrator, Financial Services, Insurance, Stakeholder Relationship, HR Manager, HR Consultant, etc