Internal Account Manager .
Position: Internal Account Manager
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive Salary + Uncapped OTE & Benefits Package
About the role:
As an Internal Account Manager, you’ll be an integral part of our Customer Success team, with complete client account ownership and accountability, increasing customer satisfaction and retention. You’ll also be highly experienced at identifying, generating and closing opportunities to upsell, increasing CIPHR exposure and penetration in the HR Software marketplace.
- Responsible for a portfolio of client relationships, creating and managing an Account Plan for each account and conduct reviews
- Set and manage client expectations at all times in relation to CIPHR products and services
- Build strong relationships across multiple areas and contacts within the client organisation to increase exposure and grow accounts
- Manage the renewals process for all annuity revenue
- Promote the utilisation of services within CIPHR Service Pack, Training and Managed Service
- Identify, develop and promote potential integrations that are relevant to the customer
- Ability to recognise change within a client business and understand the opportunities that may result
- Obtain reference sites, case studies and referrals
- Timely updating of CRM system regarding all customer interactions and commentary, to maximise accurate forecasting ability
- Interacts with colleagues from other departments to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
- Promote client forums and events
- Comprehensive knowledge of whole product range and of our solutions messaging
- Ability to provide Webex and online demos of core CIPHR products, at an overview level
- Manage Internal opportunity process
- Provide proposals and product information in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with established client expectations
- Contribute to Marketing initiatives
- Strong negotiation skills and a successful track record of increasing business performance amongst clients with the ability to negotiate at strategic level and ‘close a deal’ successfully with maximum business benefit
- Influencing ability and ability to adapt and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills to include, experience in achieving credibility and building strong client relationships at all levels
- Working knowledge of MS Dynamics or similar
- Experience in the Business to Business HR Sector
- Knowledge of relevant third-party suppliers (e.g. technology), partners and key competitors
- Fully aware of Industry trends
- Basic knowledge of HR trends and legislation
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
You may have experience of the following: Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development Representative, Sales Executive, CRM, MS Dynamics etc.