Customer Service Administrator
Position: Service Delivery Coordinator
Location: Brighton, East Sussex (commutable from Worthing, Eastbourne, Crawley and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Benefits: competitive salary, healthcare, pension, local discounts including cinema tickets, cycle to work
About the role:
A busy role in the centre of our client services department, our Coordinators are the first point of contact between our clients and operational teams.
On a day to day basis, our SDCs:
- Provide frontline administrative support for clients
- Manage internal and external queries via our ticketing system, ensuring resolution within the required turnaround times
- Manage the cost approval process between the operation and our clients
- Notify our clients of discrepancies and anomalies from their candidate’s screenings
- Document and escalate recurring/ avoidable issues to the appropriate internal stakeholders for swift resolution
- Professional written and verbal communication skills with experience in building rapport with others.
- Capacity to analyse situations methodically and calmly, identify key issues and evaluate a course of action.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is vital.
- Drive, passion and enthusiasm to deliver service excellence.
- A good standard of keyboard and computer skills with an aptitude to pick up new systems.
- Resilience with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and targets.
Why work for Vero?
- Our commitment to nurturing talent: We want our people to flourish and offer opportunities to develop a career with us through internal mobility, promotion and our talent management programmes.
- The environment: Bright, modern offices and relaxed dress code offer a friendly working environment in a fantastic location a few minutes from Brighton train station.
- Employee voice: Our employee forum initiative gives everyone the opportunity to share ideas, make suggestions and resolve issues with senior management as well as leading on social events and charity fundraising.
- Reward & recognition: competitive salary, healthcare, pension, local discounts, cycle to work and childcare benefit schemes. We also have subsidised events, free fruit and a beer fridge!
We are experts in background checks and employment screening and have been working as trusted partners to our clients for over 13 years. By verifying their candidates’ experience, we help clients mitigate risk and enable them to make the right hiring decision, first time.
Vero Screening recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: Service Delivery Coordinator, Service Delivery, Customer Support Coordinator, Customer Support Executive, Recruitment Administrator, Customer Service Executive, Resource Executive, etc..