Project Coordinator (R&D) .
Haines Watts is a Top 15 firm of chartered accountants who specialise in advising and supporting business owners. We support over 35,000 companies and business owners around the UK, which gives our clients access to a huge amount of business expertise and knowledge. Our fresh thinking and practical business approach underpins our values.
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
Benefits: Rewards and incentives; Annual performance related bonus; Flexible benefits - self-service benefits platform; Quarterly functions and events; Parking on site; Friendly and inclusive working environment; Regular training and development.
About the role:
Haines Watts’ approach is to ensure we provide our clients with the best talent for each service. That’s why we structure the business to meet our clients’ needs. Our tax department has teams dedicated to personal and corporate tax as well as R&D. Due to huge client demand, especially in corporate and R&D, we are looking for a project coordinator to help support our tax teams.
- Managing client engagements and developing strong relationships
- Setting key monthly and weekly targets
- Planning of research and development projects from start to finish
- End to end business process delivery
- Delivery of project plans
- Administration support including workflow tracking, managing diaries, and workloads, team deliverables & targets
- Handling financial forecasting on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Operating autonomously and manage their own workload effectively
- Taking advantage of new opportunities for learning, sharing new knowledge, being intellectually agile and thinking creatively
- Proofreading documentation
- Confidence in numbers is a must
- Proven project management skills within a busy team
- Able to encourage to deliver to deadlines
- Problem solver who is keen to learn
- A keen eye for detail, especially when justifying monthly targeting and budgeting positions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to converse confidently and knowledgeably with clients and colleagues
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to develop internal networks and client relationships
- Experience in successful client management
- Excellent excel skills and capability
- Financial background and understanding of corporate tax and R&D would be an advantage, but not essential
You may have experience of the following: Project Coordinator, Project Co-ordinator, Project Administrator, Prince2, Project Management, Administrator, Administration, Office Manager, Team Administrator, Project Administration, Programme Management, R&D, Corporate Tax etc.