Business Development Manager .
Sabio are a global technology specialist focused exclusively on helping our customers with their contact centre technology challenges.
Position: Dutch Speaking Business Development Representative
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Depending on Experience + OTE
Benefits: Pension, Health & Travel Insurance, Life Assurance, Company discount scheme (Sabio Savers), Childcare Vouchers, PRP (Bonus)
About the role:
The Business Development Representative will apply best in class pipeline generation techniques to find and qualify new customers in medium-sized and large enterprises to help grow and develop our market share in Europe.
- Qualify new business sales opportunities by understanding complex customer challenges and uncovering business pains, while educating prospects on the value of Sabio Group solutions
- Work closely with Commercial Managers and use internal tools to profile target accounts and identify priority target companies and contacts
- Work closely with Marketing to understand the lead generation campaign schedule, to flag key calls to action for your prospect outreach, and to ensure swift and thorough follow up of Marketing Qualified Leads to convert to new sales opportunities at a high rate
- Consistently meet and exceed business targets for activity, opportunity qualification and net new ACV pipeline generated, on a monthly basis
- Represent Sabio Group at company and industry events, to network with customers and prospects to identify new business opportunity
- Proven track record of success in sales/business development in a target driven environment, ideally in the Customer Experience and/or Contact Centre technology space
- Strong prospecting skills and an ability to effectively qualify business opportunity in net new target accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence and connect with senior level executives
- Educated to degree level
- Networking skills an advantage
- Awareness and basic knowledge of Salesforce desirable
- Native Dutch speaking with a fluent second language of English desirable
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Representative, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, etc.