Digital Project Manager / Marketing Manager .
Want to work for a small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency; where we believe hard work, gets reward?
Our client has been trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key.
Position: Digital Project Manager
Location: Milton Keynes, MK3 6DP
Job type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to 45k dependent on experience
About the role:
They are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their small dynamic team based in Milton Keynes; who enjoys a ‘can do’ approach, and a passion for both digital marketing and self-development.
Do you have a positive outlook, take pride in your work, love diversity and feel you have what it takes to be their newest addition? Then you could be just what they need!
- Development and implementation of agreed strategies to support client’s business objectives
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge
- Supporting team members and managing third party suppliers
- New business support from finding an opportunity, developing the tender, contributing to the creative process and presenting
- At least two years’ experience within digital
- Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC/AdWords strategies
- Experience with email marketing providers, such as HubSpot, MyMailer, Dotmailer and MailChimp along with CRM best practice
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An excellent understanding of the digital industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels, with excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to think laterally and be open-minded
- Proficient on Microsoft programmes, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience of coding and HTML understanding would be beneficial
- Agency experience would be preferential
…like to be rewarded accordingly for your contribution to the agency’s success.
You must live within a 45-minute commute of MK3 6DP for a suitable work/life balance.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Project Manager, Digital Product Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, Product Manager, Product Management, Customer Relationship, Digital Service Manager, Email Marketing, Digital Project Coordinator, MyMailer, MailChimp, CRM, SEO, PPC etc.