Website Manager / Marketing Manager .
Want to work for a small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency; where we believe hard work, gets reward?
Our client has been trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key.
Position: Website Content Manager
Location: Milton Keynes, MK3 6DP
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience; agency experience would be preferential.
About the role:
RSM is looking for a website Content Manager to join its small dynamic team based in Milton Keynes. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key.
- Create website content through CMS systems,
- Ensure delivery of strategies to a portfolio of clients, ensuring that your activities are scheduled and completed efficiently
- Identify changes and trends in digital marketing and recommend appropriate solutions
- Excellent knowledge of SEO (best practice)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing communications role
- Experience in all areas of digital marketing technology and practices, with a strong focus on content and blog writing
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent attention-to-detail and time management skills
- Highly organised and a good communicator
- Knowledge of user experience trends and digital consumer behaviours
- Must live within a 45-minute commute of MK19 6EU for a suitable work / life balance
If you have a positive outlook, take pride in your work, love diversity and feel you have what it takes to be RSM’s newest addition then drop us a line with your salary expectation and current notice period.
You may have experience of the following: Website Content Manager, Content Manager, Content Editor, Website Manager, Website Administrator, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, SEO Manager, SEO Executive, Website Administrator, Website Assistant, etc.