Commercial Account Handler .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Commercial Account Handler
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
About the role:
PIB Insurance Brokers are now looking for a Commercial Account Handler to join our team in Glasgow.
- To ensure the completion of day to day administration including processing of new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments, client queries and cancellations in accordance with company procedures. To ensure that checking of all documentation is completed on a daily basis in accordance with company procedures.
- To ensure credit control and debt collection is up to date for brokers and direct clients. To deal with technical queries both verbally and in writing, referring where appropriate. To develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and insurers.
- Be aware of relevant new legislation and competitors’ products and suggest changes / improvements as appropriate. Suggesting and evaluating opportunities for further expansion of the Group account. To be aware of and act within the limit of your individual underwriting authority.
- To Treat Customers Fairly at all times and act in accordance with relevant FCA requirements. Carry out other ad hoc duties as may reasonably be required.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook).
- Team Player, Well Organised, Keen to learn new skills.
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Commercial Account Handler, Insurance Account Handler, Commercial Insurance Broker, Account Executive, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrator, Insurance Broker, Insurance, CII, Chartered Insurance Institute, etc.