Internal Communications Executive .
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Position: Internal Communications Executive
Location: Darwen, BB3 1AE
Job type: Full Time, 10 months Maternity Cover Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 30 to 37.5 hours per week, 4 to 5 days per week
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 per annum depending on experience + benefits
About the role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Communications Executive to join our TV Licensing Partnership based in Darwen. As an Internal Communications Executive you will coordinate and manage communications within the function whilst linking closely with your colleagues in the wider business.
In this role you will be working with the Senior Leadership Team, the Divisional Communication’s Team and other engagement professionals across our business to ensure messages are aligned and we are a collaborative and connected organisation.
- Building and delivering the communication strategy for the partnership through existing channels whilst ensuring the messages are linked to the vision and strategy
- Support the promotion and communication of People Surveys, including results and post-survey action plans to drive engagement
- Ensure campaigns are coordinated and planned into a calendar of events
- Promote an environment that has performance excellence and employee engagement at its core
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications channels ensuring complex messages are written in simple English
- Work closely with different departments across the business to source positive or interesting internal news to build employee engagement
- Support the business in identifying and planning initiatives that will support its vision, strategy and goals
- Manage communication channels ensuring they are accurate and maintained
- Provide communications advice to the various business units and stakeholders as required
- Ensure all colleagues are updated and informed of business updates, keeping the messaging appropriate and cascading in a timely and effective way
- Manage multiple internal stakeholders across different teams and levels of seniority
- Working in a Communications role
- Able to source information and create compelling stories with a creative flair whilst communicating at all levels
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Influencing skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Working in a matrix organisation
- Able to work across different programmes of work simultaneously
- Project management and communications planning
- Excellent Communication, presentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Working under your own autonomy and prioritising your own work load
- Highly customer focused with the capability to work to tight deadlines in a changing and dynamic environment
You may have experience of the following: Internal Communications Executive, Internal Communications Assistant, Internal Communications Officer, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Internal Marketing Executive, Internal Marketing Assistant, Internal Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, etc.