WEEE Scheme Manager .
Position: WEEE Scheme Manager
Location: Aztec West, Bristol
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8 hours per day
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays; Gym membership, 5 x salary life insurance, 5% pension, paid sick leave, happy to talk flexible working.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 20th May 2019
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to manage a trade association WEEE scheme that is contract managed by Ecosurety. The objective of the role is to ensure the contract is managed in the most efficient and dynamic way, plus to drive greater growth through proactive selling of the scheme membership. Line managing one person and liaising with other teams within the business, the Scheme Manager will lead projects to drive growth, provide high quality customer service to the members, and ensure Ecosurety’s contract is run within a clear quality system. It will be a hands-on role, combining strategic oversight and day to day client management. Knowledge of WEEE Regulations will be central to the role.
- Manage the relationship between Ecosurety and the trade association, including the delivery of quarterly meetings.
- Accountable for ensuring accurate, timely invoicing to the trade association.
- Co-attend external events and industry groups.
- Directly manage key accounts, with support from the Account Manager.
- Drive growth of scheme, alongside the account manager, in order to increase profitability.
- Line manage any staff associated with the contract.
- Accountable for member retention and satisfaction, being the point of escalation for any client issues.
- Manage the member communications plan alongside the marketing team.
- Accountable for the client database and ensuring record keeping is accurate and up to date.
- Accountable for ensuring regulatory changes are planned for internally and communicated externally.
- Capture and action incoming member feedback, including the annual satisfaction survey.
- Report key information in management and board meetings so Ecosurety can respond to any risks or opportunities.
- Work with marketing team to elevate the scheme’s profile in the industry.
- Lead on any projects that present themselves throughout the compliance period.
- Work with the Head of Policy to represent the scheme within the policy arena.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills: able to present to groups and deliver challenging messages when required.
- Able to meet people with ease and create opportunities.
- Ability to understand complex technical information.
- Systematic and logical approach to work load.
- Willing to occasionally travel and stay away from home.
- An understanding of the waste industry and Environment Agency.
- Ability to understand WEEE regulations.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and IT applications.
Ecosurety is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all.
You may have experience of the following: Recycling Project Manager, WEEE Project Manager, Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment, RoHS Directive, WEEE Compliance Manager, etc