Centre Manager .
Citibase offers a diverse and rapidly expanding network of business centres offering flexible workspaces to entrepreneurs and businesses. We give our Customers the flexibility, independence, “Freedom at Work” and support to create, grow and enjoy running their businesses in our centres.
We've been going from strength to strength for 25 years to cement our position as ' The Property Manager for the New Economy'. We’re currently experiencing a sensational period of growth as the flexible office revolution continues to disrupt the traditional office market. Our unique Client management model connects building owners (Clients) with occupiers (Customers) to generate cash from underutilised office space in all types of buildings from Aberdeen to Brighton.
Citibase is creating a positive alternative in the business centre market.
Position: Centre Manager
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Benefits: Pension scheme; 28 holidays (Including public Bank Holidays); Ride to Work scheme; Training and Development opportunities.
About the role:
Citibase has an opportunity for an exceptional individual to take on the challenging role of Centre Manager. To succeed in this fantastic role, you must be passionate about customers and be able to create an engaging experience that is personal, memorable and unique! Make the grade and you could soon be leading a successful centre team – and a business that’s going places.
- Responsible for delivery of outstanding customer service in the centre
- Conducts engaging customer viewings and memorable visitor tours
- Promotes and upsells the full range of Citibase services to customers
- Builds relationships within local neighbour-hood whilst promoting Citibase
- Owns the neighbourhood engagement and centre events plan
- Oversees customer moves smoothly in line with customer requirements
- Proactively seeks feedback and resolves customers complaints at first touch
- Manages the centre team (121’s, appraisals, payroll and managing absence)
- Recruits, trains and coaches centre team to achieve high performance
- Manages Centre of Excellence standards to the highest level
- Maintains visual standards of the centre including show offices and meetings rooms
- Maximises occupancy and services revenue generated by the centre
- Ensures the centre complies with Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Maintains a proactive approach to managing facilities and contractors on site
- Ensures all new and renewal contracts are in place for customers
- Manages centre level expenditure to agreed budgets
- You can do all the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude, you lead by example to ensure the centre you are proud of provides a great customer experience every day
- 2 year’s people management experience in a customer focused environment (Essential)
- Experience of managing team of 2+ in Hospitality, Retail, Leisure, Property (or similar)
- Ideally Graduate calibre
- Minimum Grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Confident user of Microsoft office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Leading teams
- Building customer relationships
- Excellent communicator
- Planning and organising
- Working effectively
- Emotional Intelligence and resilience
- Passion and understanding of Citibase’s mission and values
You may have experience of the following: Centre Manager, Customer Services, Client Relationship Manager, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Customer Service Manager, Client Services Executive, Customer Relationship Executive, Client Services, Customer Services Executive, Hospitality Conference Manager, Retail Manager, Leisure Manager, Property Manager, etc.