Transport Supervisor .
TRADEBE is a business organisation dedicated to the assessment, treatment and final disposal of waste, as well as providing consultancy, industrial clean-up, fuel storage services and chemical services. TRADEBE performs its activities using sustainability criteria and through providing innovative environmental solutions in each of its processes. TRADEBE is committed to delivering high standards of health and safety, environmental protection and customer satisfaction, with profitable business growth.
TRADEBE HEALTHCARE deals with a wide range of healthcare related waste streams, from collection through to treatment and waste-to-energy, we provide bespoke healthcare waste management services to a wide spectrum of industries across the healthcare sector.
Position: Transport Supervisor (Days)
Location: North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8.30am to 4.30pm (excluding break), Monday to Friday.
Benefits: Competitive salary, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme, 24 days holidays + 9 bank / public holidays, Discretionary Bonus.
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a Transport Supervisor (Days) to offer logistic administrative support to the Transport and Site Managers, based at the Bellshill Site, North Lanarkshire, Scotland.
This is a new operation for TRADEBE in Scotland and this is therefore an exciting opportunity to join a new team at the start of our journey.
- Ensure that all Transport files are up to date and compliant.
- Schedule and Print all routes daily ready for the drivers to start their shift.
- Maintain up to date spread sheets relating to the job role and submit in a timely manner.
- Manage driver rota and holiday planner.
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email.
- Answer telephone and deal / assist with any queries.
- Take phone calls from drivers and assist where possible.
- Run weekly / Monthly reports relative to driver and company KPI’s.
- Carry out daily driver debriefs and report any issues to the site manager.
- Raise purchase orders and track monthly expenditure.
- Report and manage any Transport related Near Miss / accident / incident / non-conformance.
- Respond to customer enquiries on deliveries / collections.
- Checking and reconciliation of HWCN (Hazardous Waste Consignment Notes) in conjunction with Transport and Plant personnel for billing purposes.
- Reasonable GSCE (or equivalent) in Maths and English would be advantageous.
- Past Experiences: experience in an administration role within a transport environment; experience of the waste management industry would be preferred.
- Communication skills.
- Customers relations.
- Computer literate with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Have an organised and methodical approach to reports and administration.
- Experience of transport office working environment.
- Experience of SAP or similar integrated business software.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Hazardous waste management experience.
- CPC holder or willingness to gain.
- NVQ level 3, IT / business administration.
You may have experience of the following: Transport Supervisor, Transport Team Leader, Transport Administrator, Distribution, Logistics, Team Leader, Fleet Supervisor, Fleet Team Leader, etc.