Account Handler (Insurance) .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Account Handler
Location: Glasgow, G1 2LL
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Excellent + Benefits
About the role:
Albany Childcare are now looking for an Account Handler to join our team in Glasgow, The right candidate will show a commitment to excellent customer service and account development. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, good at building relationships and driven. We want someone who is happy to attend events and look for new business.
- Completion of day to day administration including processing of new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments, client queries and cancellations in accordance with company procedures
- Ensure that departmental banking is completed in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and insurers, keeping updated about the childcare market via the trade press
- Suggesting and evaluating opportunities for further expansion of the Group account. To be aware of and act within the limit of your individual underwriting authority
- Treat Customers Fairly at all times and act in accordance with relevant FCA requirements. Occasional attendance at exhibitions
- 1 to 3 years’ experience of selling and retention of SME Insurance products and services
- Demonstrated ability to meet and / or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook)
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Insurance Broker, Insurance Advisor, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Broker, SME etc.