Imagile Group is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, we seek to protect and enhance the value of our investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
Position: Administration Assistant / Project Support
Location: Great Western Hospital, Swindon
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £24,000 dependent on experience
Benefits: We offer a range of excellent benefits including a health care cash plan, life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities.
About the role:
The Administrative Assistant will provide support to SPC Managers and Assistant SPC Managers within our Infrastructure Management team to ensure that we can deliver our contractual obligations to our clients.
- General administrative duties including preparing correspondence and documents, ensuring we are operating an effective document control system and following up on responses
- Database maintenance including input and output of data, and maintaining files and records including the use of SharePoint
- Processing authorised invoices for payment
- Organising meetings, rooms and events as required including effective diary management
- Collation of monthly reports
- External liaison with service providers, clients and other parties
- Assisting with and co-ordinating monthly observation tours within the region
- Assisting in the preparation and administration of variation workbooks across the region
The successful applicant must be highly motivated, have excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise and effectively manage their work load. You should be able to work on your own initiative whilst supporting the wider team, with excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail
Skills that will be essential to the role are a good working knowledge of Microsoft office and a good standard of general education. Prior experience of working in a similar team / position (for example a Construction or Engineering company) would be advantageous as would knowledge or experience of the PFI sector and experience of SAP.
The role will involve frequent travel to other sites within the region so a full UK driving licence would be an advantage.
Strictly No Agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Administration Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Project Support, Project Administrator, Project Assistant, Project Coordinator, Customer Services, etc.