Deputy Manager (Leisure / Hospitality) .
Tenpin is one of the largest bowling entertainment companies in the UK, with a reputation for quality and excellence. We continually strive to develop our network of impressive and highly successful sites, and recognize great people contribute to great success!
Our bowling alleys have a variety of entertainment including table tennis, arcade areas, pool tables and some also have Sector 7 laser combat arena and Pingos our children's soft play area.
Position: Deputy Manager
Location: Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £29,000 per annum
Benefits: Healthcare, benefits portal with access to thousands of discounts and a Healthcare Cash Plan, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership.
About the role:
As a Deputy Manager for Tenpin, you will be responsible for ensuring our Customers have a great time when they visit us! Whilst working at Tenpin you will support the General Manager in managing the day to day operation of our centre including the development and growth of our people, sales and profits.
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for the operational management of the unit
- Strive to achieve a culture that is totally focused on the delivery of the best possible level of customer service
- Ensure that the team are led by example and all work together effectively
- Support the delivery of the company strategy
- Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
- Undertake ownership for own training and development to grow into the future role of General Manager
- Support the General Manager in the achievement of all unit budget targets and KPI’s
- Provide support to the team in various departments as and when required
- Ensure that all policies, procedures, controls and compliance areas are adhered to on a day to day basis
- Minimum of 18 months experience in a management role, ideally within leisure, hospitality or retail
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have experience in leading and developing large teams
- Full of determination, enthusiasm and patience
- Be ambitious and want to progress
- Fully flexible and highly adaptable to change
What will you get in return?
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, free bowling, pension scheme, benefits portal with access to thousands of discounts, a healthcare cash plan, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and many more.
If you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful on this occasion. This should not deter you from applying again in the future. Good luck!
You may have experience of the following: Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Hospitality Manager, Hospitality Supervisor, Hospitality Team Leader, Retail Manager, Retail Supervisor, Retail Team Leader, Brach Manager, Front of House Manager, etc.