Administrator (Reinsurance) .
We are a dynamic independent (re)insurance company with a strong presence both at Lloyd’s in London and across the globe. We are backed by private equity owners with a large asset base that enables us to capitalise on the ever changing market. We write a wide variety of insurance and reinsurance business.
Position: Reinsurance Assistant
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: Part time / Flexi up to 15 hours a week.
About the role:
You will assist with the processing, monitoring and maintenance of reinsurance policies. Including liaising with brokers and internal departments.
- Entry of reinsurance policies on to internal systems (including premiums)
- Check and digitally file Evidence of Covers
- Receive, check, process and distribute reinsurance endorsements
- Monitor and update signings
- Process premium payments
- Management of claims recovery
- Broker correspondence (premiums, claims and queries)
- Systems to be used: Subscribe, Elgar, LORS
- Reinsurance and / or claims experience preferable
- Good level of excel and other office applications
- Good communication skills; ability to liaise with people both internally and externally
- Attention to detail
- Well organised with good time management
You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Administration Assistant, Data Entry, Reinsurance, Administration, Office Administrator, Account Administrator, Office Assistant, Reinsurance Assistant, Claims Administrator, Claims Advisor etc.