Business Development Manager– SE England .
Location – London and the SE. HA8 7AU
Salary – £30,000 basic + company car + 5% of the value of new business sales with uncapped earning potential
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
Sector – Fire Protection Services and Sales
If you are reading this, then you are curious to see what is out there for your next role. If you are looking for one in a company which offers a superb opportunity in sales offering expertise in a specialist area with high potential for growth and bonus…. look no further this is the right job for you. Walker Fire are an international company with a 75-year heritage and are one of the largest producers of Fire Safety Solutions in the UK.
For our London territory we are looking for a new Business Development Manager. This is a territory which has lain fallow for over 5 years without any sales representation and has a massive potential for new business development. As our new Sales Representative you will be part of a new sales team reporting directly to the Commercial Director. You will already be a high-level sales professional that wants to drive a business forward through the promotion of high calibre products and services to both new and existing customers. Come and join our team, where you can be involved and recognised for your hard work, we look forward to receiving your application.
As the Business Development Manager for London, we are looking for the following skills.
- You will be used to building great relationships with sophisticated and demanding customers, these are typically - - National Accounts, Regional Multiple Sites and working with some schools and NHS contracts.
- You will be able to identify substantial sales opportunities with experience in consultative sales.
- You will have exceptional communication skills with a range of different customers
- You will be an effective time manager and plan accordingly to ensure your success.
You background is most likely to be:
- Someone who is experienced within a business development role with a proven track record of working with large and multi-site customers
- A professional sales person within the B2B sector
- A high sales achiever looking for your next challenge
You may have experience in the following, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Sales Representative, Senior Sales Representative, Sales Specialist,
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Closing date for applications is 23rd May 2019