Area Sales Manager (LCV / Commercial Vehicles) .
ROI is a fast-growth, award-winning business. We employ over 250 people across 4 UK locations and a European base in Gothenburg, Sweden. We offer our clients a wide range of sales support services and technology solutions proven to help them grow.
Our pioneering business has an impressive portfolio of solutions and services designed to integrate seamlessly with our customers.
Position: Regional Sales Manager (LCV / Commercial Vehicles)
Location: South East
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
Benefits: Car, health and well-being allowance, medical benefits, pension
About the role:
We seek an experienced, high-calibre Regional Sales Manager / Corporate Sales Manager to represent a major, global automotive brand in a field-based position covering the South East. The role will be responsible for selling commercial vehicles / LCVs within existing accounts, and prospecting for new business.
You will build and manage the relationship and sales of commercial vehicles to corporate fleet key account customers, supported by an award-winning Sales Support team providing you with industry-leading back-office support and high quality sales appointments.
- Attending appointments with existing customers and new prospects.
- Growing sales of commercial vehicles (LCVs and vans) within the South East within key accounts.
- Acting as a brand advocate, promoting the product range passionately.
- Building strong relationships with customers and prospects.
- Developing and implementing a robust territory plan.
Experience selling LCVs to Fleet and Business customers is beneficial and in addition we are interested to hear from people who are:
- Proven B2B automotive sales professionals with a track record of hitting targets within major corporate accounts
- Methodical and detail oriented.
- Experienced in using a CRM system (desirable).
- Experienced in interacting with a variety of levels of decision maker, from SME owner, to C-level, middle-management as well as administrative staff.
- Passionate about service, with a strong ownership and accountability.
- Self-disciplined and driven.
- Comfortable working remotely from your own initiative.
Why you should join ROI:
ROI has an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development. You will be:
- Supported by a skilled and experienced prospecting team who will book your leads and appointments.
- Provided with an existing customer base and pipeline.
- Part of a high growth business boasting 97% staff retention.
- Given opportunities for career progression both within ROI and our Clients.
- Provided with high-tech mobile tools and CRM to minimise administration.
- Given a new car every 6 to 9 months.
You may have experience of the following: Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Field Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, , Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Executive, Client Relationship Management, Relationship Management, Customer Service, New Business Development, etc.