Underwriting Support (Graduate) .
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: Underwriting Support (Graduate)
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
About the role:
aQmen are looking for 2 x graduates to provide Underwriting Support to our growing team in Leatherhead. The right candidates will provide support to aQmen during design, development, testing and implementation phases of new back-office systems and procedures.
- Understand current systems and procedures in order to provide appropriate management information as required
- Contributing to team activity in line with service level standards, business plans and budgets
- Dealing with New Business, Renewal and MTA’s in line with agreed underwriting guidelines. Setting up the appropriate files and keeping up to date
- Processing of orders including policy production and payment processing
- Adhere to compliance and regulatory procedures
- Graduate interested in pursuing a career in insurance
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Interest in Project Management techniques and Business Analysis
- Ability to analysis and organise data. Strong typing skills; Attention to detail
- Well-organised, Team player, Flexible approach
You may have experience of the following: Graduate Underwriter, Underwriting Support, Assistant Underwriter, Underwriting, Insurance Underwriting, Insurance Underwriter, Financial Services, Insurance Broker, Underwriting Assistant, Graduate, Graduates, Junior Underwriter etc.