|Benefits:||free travel on MBNA Thames Clippers, along with a group private pension plan, private medical insurance, life assurance, EAP, ride to work scheme or season ticket loan and childcare vouchers. We also offer discounts at shops, bars and restaurants at The O|
Marketing Executive .
MBNA Thames Clippers, part of AEG Europe, are London's leading River Bus service. Our fleet of high speed catamarans provide commuters and sightseers with a unique way to travel around the capital. We carry over 4 million passengers a year and employ over 320 staff.
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: London E14
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefits: free travel on MBNA Thames Clippers, along with a group private pension plan, private medical insurance, life assurance, EAP, ride to work scheme or season ticket loan and childcare vouchers. We also offer discounts at shops, bars and restaurants at The O2 and local gyms.
About the role:
As Marketing Executive at MBNA Thames Clippers you will assist the marketing team in delivering our marketing strategy to increase passenger awareness, footfall on our boats and therefore impact on our revenue. You will provide support for day-to-day campaign delivery and tasks including development of offline and online assets.
- Promoting MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus Services to commuter and leisure audiences through our Social Media channels.
- Our signage champion, managing the timetable and pricing updates and ongoing signage updates at piers.
- Managing the build of our monthly marketing e-newsletters and web pages, including content research & copywriting.
- Managing competitions, tactical offers via our app, press trips and photoshoots.
- We’re looking for someone with previous marketing experience, good Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills and an understanding of social media channels.
- You’ll have great communication skills – whether verbal, written or presentation. You’ll be working with various internal and external teams so being able to provide clear feedback is vital.
- A team player with a positive attitude to work, you’ll have excellent time management skills with the ability to manage and deliver multiple campaigns or projects at any given time. These could all be at varying stages so you’ll need to prioritise and manage stakeholder expectations.
- The ability to work at pace with a resilient nature to adapt to changing business needs is vital; you need to be able to thrive under pressure.
- We’re also looking for clear brief writing skills, great creative flair and ability to critique creative whilst keeping our passengers at the heart.
So why apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to hone and develop your marketing & communications skills and join an exciting and growing organisation which was voted “Employer of the Year” at the 2017 London Transport Awards. There is real potential for internal development and promotion within our business and internal succession is one of our core values.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Digital Marketing, Social Media, etc.