Continuous Improvement Manager
You may remember Unipart as the company that revolutionised the automotive parts industry in the 1970s. Unipart is different company today with clients such as McLaren, Apple, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and, the NHS. The Unipart Group is an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Position: Operational Excellence and FM Manager
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset (Commutable from Taunton, Wellington, Burnham-on-Sea, Wells and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £34,000 per annum
About the role:
Whilst there are many elements to this role, your main priorities will be to:
- Assist the Bridgwater site in delivering the quality policies and strategies of NHSSC within a structure that maintains certification to IS09001:20015 internally recognised Quality Management System.
- Enhance the business performance standards as required by NHS Business Services Authority by monitoring and reporting on progress in achieving site objectives relating to quality and compliance.
- Ensure the sites Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule is strictly adhered to and in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Obtain competitive quotes for any maintenance work that sits outside the PPM at site, in line with current policies.
- Ensure all Training is in line with site training Matrix and records are up to date and compliant.
- You will be a structured thinker and planner who is excellent at problem identification and resolution, with strong influencing skills.
- A background in Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence.
- You will have a good working knowledge of warehousing and distribution.
- Computer application proficiency – MS Word, Excel and Project.
- Ideally you will have experience of working within a supply chain environment and an understanding of Medical Device and Pharmaceutical regulations with regards to distribution.
- Experience of facilities management.
You may have experience of the following: Operational Excellence Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager, Performance Improvement Manager, Performance Improvement Manager, Operations Manager, Project Manager, etc..