Duty Manager / Supervisor .
Our purpose at Heron is to “provide top quality products at the lowest possible prices every day in every store”. We have a strong culture of providing exceptional customer service and our Company Values create a working environment that is friendly, efficient, fun and rewarding.
With ambitious growth plans to open further stores throughout the UK we are really going places, and we are looking for like-minded retail professionals to join our journey of success.
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn new skills, be part of a friendly team and provide exceptional customer service, then read on…..
Position: Duty Manager / Supervisor
Location: West Derby Road
Salary: £8.60 per hour
Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 27 hours per week
What our Duty Managers do:
- They help ensure the efficient operation of the store
- They lead by example to inspire and motivate the team
- They act as brand ambassadors for Heron
- They ensure our customers receive unrivalled customer service
- They deliver exceptional store standards
- They continually seek and implement improvements for both the customer and store performance
Successful candidates will:
- Have strong retail experience, preferably in a food retail environment
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity, ideally with people management responsibilities
- Be committed to delivering high store standards
- Take pride in what they do and be passionate about providing an exceptional service to customers
- Be a self-starter who thrives in a working environment that is fast paced and at times demanding
- Have a hands-on approach and be happy to get stuck in
What you get in return:
- The chance to work in a unique working environment that is fun, challenging and rewarding
- A competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Accrual of additional leave for long service
- Pension (as per auto-enrolment criteria)
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff discount (in Heron Foods and our sister Company B&M)
- Development opportunities. We love nothing more than seeing our colleagues progress!
If you like what you’ve read, and you have the ambition and drive to succeed within a rapidly expanding business, then we want to hear from you.
You may have experience of the following: Supervisor, Retail Assistant, FMCG, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Customer Service Assistant, Till Operator, Store Assistant, Retail Team Leader, Wholesale, Discount Store Supervisor, Branch Assistant, Fresh Produce, Supermarket Assistant, Discount Retailer, Grocery Supervisor, Groceries, Frozen Foods, etc