Customer Service Advisor .
Here at Water Plus we’re proud to be the largest water retailer in the UK. Our customers and our people are at the heart of everything we do. We love to provide amazing customer service; exceeding expectations and delivering on our promises.
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent (Commutable from Stafford, Nantwich, Crewe and Cheddleton)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm; Monday-Friday
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Benefits: At Water Plus we realise we couldn’t do any of what we do without you which is why we have some great perks to share with you which include great high street & online discounts, recognition incentives and services to support your work life balance. You’ll also have 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays and an attractive defined contribution pension.
About the role:
You’ll be the point of contact for our customers through inbound and outbound calling, supported through letter and email communications, building great relationships by working through customers’ enquiries from receipt to resolution. Making sure the customer is kept up to date; you’ll work to keep our promises to our customers by helping to find an answer to their queries.
The work environment is fast paced and as a new business change can happen quickly and often. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to building the success of a business by being agile to the demands of the role.
We provide training on the customer life cycle to let you confidently communicate our services, policies and the technical details to our customers.
We’re looking for people to join our team who have a proven track record in delivering amazing customer service. You’ll preferably have one year’s experience in a customer service role, whether in a call centre environment or perhaps in another service sector such as retail or hospitality.
It’s really important to us that our people are:
- Personal and straightforward in your communication and have a confident telephone manner.
- Have great attention to detail to achieve a high level of accuracy in written work.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude with the ability to remain focussed in a busy environment.
- Curious and find solutions when facing a problem.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Embrace the opportunity to effect change in a busy and fast-changing environment.
- Accountable for their own work and personal development.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Ideally educated to GCSE Grade C+ in Maths and English, or equivalent.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative, Customer Relations Executive, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Support, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Advisor, Retail Assistant, Hospitality Assistant, etc.