Compliance Engineer (Electrical Safety) .
Boasting an impressive track record of innovation and growth, Zotefoams is a pioneering materials and technology company. We are now looking for a Compliance Engineer to join the team.
Position: Compliance Engineer
Location: Croydon, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8:40am to 16:50pm
Salary: circa £43,000 dependent on experiences.
Benefits: Contributory pension, cycle to work scheme, life insurance, staff bonus, share purchase scheme, reward scheme and flexible Friday scheme.
About the role:
The Compliance Engineer’s main function is to ensure that the business is compliant with engineering safety related subjects with predominant focus on electrical and machinery safety and adherence to pressure systems and DSEAR regulations.
The ideal candidate will have an industrial maintenance background and would have worked previously in a compliance engineering based role.
The role involves identifying and preventing engineering compliance issues, researching applicable regulations and developing compliance policies. The candidate will be the company ‘go to’ person for compliance based advise and will support any improvement or capital-based project that improves or adheres to an engineering compliance standard.
- Background in engineering maintenance preferably electrically biased
- Practical understanding and knowledge of pressure systems and electrical safety
- Experience and knowledge of UK and European Legislation for the following: Pressure Safety System Regulation (PSSR), Dangerous Substances Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (DSEAR), Machinery Safety, Electrical Safety, Ageing Plant and CE standards
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing maintenance / compliance environment ideally.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisational skills and structured approach to working
- Degree qualification or similar in an engineering or equivalent related discipline
Zotefoams PLC designs and manufactures specialised foam products for a world of everyday applications.
For nearly 100 years we have created solutions that enable our customers to become more competitive, profitable and sustainable. Our leadership position today is based on our portfolio of differentiated products, our technological excellence and our exceptional people.
You may have experience of the following: Compliance Engineer, DSEAR, Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Compliance, Compliance Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Safety, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Manufacturing Maintenance, Manufacturing etc.