Field Service Engineer (Coffee / Beverage Machine) .
Established in 1864, Matthew Algie have been producing sustainable premium quality coffee and tea for over 150 years. We kick started the UK Espresso revolution introducing the UK’s first Fairtrade Espresso bean and Triple Cert bean.
Our key values of Ethics, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration are at the core of everything we do, from new product innovation for our customers to projects with our Fairtrade co-op farmers.
We believe our continued success is due to the great people we employee and those with whom we do business.
Position: Field Service Engineer
Location: Field based, providing service to accounts mainly in the South London area. However, this area could extend further when covering for colleagues’ holidays etc.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,580+ Contractual overtime one weekend in four plus regular overtime during week, London Weighting £3,000 +Company van +Pension Scheme +BUPA +Profit related bonus
Benefits: include an enhanced contributory pension scheme, annual holiday starting at 25 days entitlement plus public holidays.
About the role:
- Install and maintain all coffee equipment supplied by Matthew Algie to a high standard and in accordance with the relevant company procedures and health & safety legislation
- Ensure that the integrity of the field service software database is maintained by responding to and managing all calls correctly and efficiently.
- Responsible for maintaining company vehicle and correct van stocks and tools to deliver 95% first time fix and ensure that all required administration is completed correctly and on time
- As part of this service team, you will be expected to install, maintain and repair Matthew Algie coffee equipment, to meet all current safety and legislative regulations and to the customers wishes
- Ensure all fault calls are attended to promptly, in the most efficient way and to the customers’ wishes
- Carry out all preventative maintenance within the month due and in the most cost-effective manner
- Monitor part usage to ensure spares are kept at the levels as laid out in the company policy to ensure our First Time Fix KPI is met
- To be considered for this position, you must have a thorough electro / mechanical knowledge and, a proven track record within a service environment
- Ability to relate well with customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Have a positive attitude and be prepared to go the “extra mile”, if required, to satisfy customers demands
- Work well within a field service team
- The role requires basic IT skill
- A full clean driving license is essential
You may have experience of the following: Field Service Engineer, Service Engineering, Maintenance Engineer, Mobile Support Engineer, Field Service Technician, Maintenance Technician, Installation, Repairs, etc.