Marketing and Communications Manager .
acdc are looking for a vibrant, friendly and confident Marketing and Communications Manager to develop, implement and manage our communications across our key regions of UK, MEIA, CEE, USA, Germany, France and Italy.
You will drive and manage our overall communication strategy – using a variety of communication tools and channels, to create compelling and engaging marketing tools that are unique and memorable - to strengthen and support our brand across the globe.
Position: Marketing and Communications Manager
Location: Barrowford, Lancashire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
About the role:
You will have excellent creativity and writing skills to ensure consistent ‘tone of voice’ and undertake a 360 role, which will involve all aspects of the Marketing mix across online and traditional platforms. You will also be the brand ambassador for all communications leaving acdc – ensuring they ‘fit’ within our quirky tone of voice.
You’ll need to have brilliant digital marketing skills - know when each is appropriate, and be able to think outside the box to get the most from the budget you have.
With your exceptional coordination, organisation and eye for detail, a balance of strategic approach and hands-on implementation will be required.
- Lead and manage the production and execution of all acdc's internal and external multi-channel marketing communications activities.
- Develop and execute the overall communication strategy with a key focus being the driving of multi-channel marketing communications across our core global regions (local language translation coordination where necessary).
- Creatively write all major communications materials like case studies, project stories, press releases and product launch materials - generating regular flow of good quality news for the PR pipeline.
- Be the brand ambassador and own the ‘policing’, tweaking and approval of all materials leaving the business.
- Own all social media, create the content and execute across multiple digital platforms – including website, blogs and social media and report on results.
- Create positive PR opportunities and build relations with the press using your friendly, fun and approachable networking skills.
- Design and coordinate all communication activities to maximise visitor turn-out at our amazing events.
- Support the Product Marketing Manager to manage and drive product launches and product focused campaigns.
- Assist with the design and production of literature where needed, such as product brochures, data sheets, training and promotional content.
- Excellent networker, who likes to have fun and makes friends easily.
- Creative writer with strong detail orientation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a sense of urgency, whilst not compromising the quality of work.
- Drive and self-discipline to achieve results.
- Ability to multi-task and handle shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated strength in deadline keeping, process and planning.
- Ability to think independently with little supervision, and generate ideas.
- 5+ years of marketing communications experience preferably from the lighting industry and across global markets.
- Able to provide examples of successful multi-channel communication campaigns, combining on and offline activity.
- Good knowledge and skills in building up networks with the press.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, along with the ability to write exciting, fun and engaging content.
- Experience of Adobe in-design and Photoshop is desirable.
- Understanding of web pages and ability to update content on the website and social media platforms.
- Ability to manage cross-functionally and across an organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing outside agencies for research, advertising, and public relations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Degree or equivalent degree in Marketing or Business.
- Excellent written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage.
- Available for occasional international travel.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Communications Manager, Marcomm Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing, Marketing Manager, etc.