Accounts Assistant - Apprentice .
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you have drive and ambition? Here at Heron we believe that your development is our future and our apprenticeships are a great place to start! We currently have a number of vacancies available to offer to apprenticeships within our Store Support Centre based at Melton, and we are looking for you to be a part of our success Story!
Our purpose at Heron is to "provide top quality products at the lowest possible prices every day in every store". We have a strong culture of providing exceptional customer service and our Company Values create a working environment that is friendly, efficient, fun and rewarding.
With ambitious growth plans to open further stores throughout the UK we are really going places, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our journey of success.
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn new skills, be part of a friendly team and provide exceptional customer service, then read on...
Position: Accounts Assistant - Apprentice
Location: Melton, East Yorkshire (Commutable from Hull, Market Weighton, Beverley, Scunthorpe, Goole and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Temporary
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £5 per hour
About the role:
We are looking for a Accounts Assistant to assist in all areas of the Accounts department and help the finance team prepare monthly accounts that give a fair view of the activities of the company.
- Provide Hotel invoice analysis
- Process and input shops weekly / monthly, Melton weekly and HO payroll & Hotel expenses
- Liaise with the shop employees for payroll expenses queries
- Authorise the fuel card invoices and invoice analysis
- Administrate all Tunnel tag accounts
- Prepare and code the credit cards expenses
- Provide admin support to GPDR where necessary
- Re-code shop paid outs
- Update and monitor the company vehicles / movement and fuel scale spreadsheet
- Distribute various vouchers to departments
- Support admin work in other departments where necessary
- Confident in Excel
- GCSEs A-C in Maths and English
- Excellent Numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
You may have experience of the following: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Apprentice, Account Apprenticeship, Apprentice Accountant, Apprenticeship, Bookkeeper, Finance Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Finance Apprentice, Finance Apprenticeship, etc.