Shop Order Processing (SOP) Administrator .
What we do is shaped by our customers. Since 1979, we’ve made it our business to help our customers buy big name bargains for less. We’re a rapidly growing East Yorkshire-based business and a real, local success story that’s continuing to grow throughout the north and midlands. Heron Foods is an upwardly mobile company, and we’re proud to serve hundreds of thousands of our customers daily.
Position: Shop Order Processing (SOP) Administrator
Location: Melton, East Yorkshire (Commutable from Hull, Scunthorpe, Market Weighton, Beverley, Baton-upon-Humbler, Goole and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, working 5 shifts a week 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm over a 4 week pattern. Includes working every other weekend.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a Shop Order Processing (SOP) Administrator to join our well established team, at our Melton site. This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis working 5 shifts a week 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm over a 4 week pattern. Includes working every other weekend.
This role is responsible for ensuring the stores receive the products they have ordered by processing orders.
- Receiving and processing shop orders
- Monitoring orders in voice picking system
- Data entry and updating information
- Amending of shop orders
- Working alongside Warehouse & Transport
- Answering of telephone queries from shops and other members of staff
- Quality checking warehouse finished products
- Any other duties required
Essential skills or experience:
- Good IT literacy (good working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Previous experience working within an administrative or data entry role
- Good organisation skills, able to prioritise and work effectively to deadlines within a sometimes pressurised environment
- Good oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels of seniority, liaise effectively with other internal departments and external contacts
- Good interpersonal skills, able to empathise, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressurised environment
- A flexible and ‘can do’ working style
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, on own initiative and with minimal supervision
You may have experience of the following: Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Administration, Order Processing, Warehouse Administrator, Shop Order Processing Administrator, Data Entry, etc.